Thursday, December 14, 2006

Poker perils

So I was so freakin angry at the way things had been going on poker.com that I have not since returned. I lost so many hands to a runner runner or some donk that had no business in the hand to begin with. It has been about a month now and I was sitting here today thinking, I wonder what the BPT is looking like and when the last event is? So I did some checking and see that my blog needed to be updated. To be honest I forgot about it for awhile as so many things going on in my life lately. So I posted all event top ten standings and am hoping to maybe catch the last event. If I could take out the host and make the final table I think that just might be enough to make the top 20 and get into the big game. Want to say good luck to all and watch out for me as I will be looking to have a good day and am feeling food. I am going to play a freeroll today and see how the cards are treatin me after the longest break I have ever taken from poker.com in the 2+ years I have been a loyal member there. I have since went to Full Tilt Poker and have been doing much better over there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home